Thursday, November 4, 2010

Testing testing one two three....

So a dedicated reader suggested that I need to post photos, even videos, on this blog to effectively demonstrate some decorating techniques.

Yikes!  I am kind of a luddite so I thought I would just try with something simple.

I am a wallpaper afficionado.  Yes.  It is expensive.  Think about making a big statement with a smaller investment... like a tiny powder room.  Wallpaper can make the room look more expansive.  Just make sure when you are decorating a small space not to be fooled into thinking that you need a small print.  A larger print will actually make the room look larger.

I have a smallish study, about 10 x 12.  I chose a vivid apple green wallpaper with a chinoiserie print.  It was a bold choice and one I am thrilled with.  Here (hopefully!) is a photo showing detail...

1 comment:

  1. I love your wallpaper and color choices - I wish you lived in Charleston :)

    ReplyDelete