Monday, September 27, 2010

Let's paint this town!

I have received my paint fan books from Benjamin Moore and Farrow & Ball!  It's like Christmas at Holcomb Gray Decor!

Paint affords you endless possibilities on a small scale budget.  I sat in my living room, painted Benjamin Moore's Castleton Mist, and salivated over some new colors.  In particular, Farrow & Ball's French Gray is so enticing.  A greenish gray, the color is at once elegant and slightly shabby.  It reminds me of the walls in Napoleon House down in the Quarter in New Orleans.  Walls which have SEEN so much, walls which convey life's rich pageant.

I will confess, as much as I love my little house, I do fantasize about stripping it bare and starting all over.  I would LOVE to paint my kitchen cabinets a high gloss mandarin red or gild my small bathroom downstairs.

I love paint.  Call me today and let's look over the new shades for fall!  571-232-4507

No comments:

Post a Comment